Automotive Media Partners, LLC
March 2012 — Present
20+ years of leadership in information technology enabled automotive strategy and tactical implementation. Expert at development requirements, value propositions and performance measurement. Experienced in using market research to improve results from people, process and technology. Organizational development guru. Industry leader in using B2C and B2B Web 2.0 interfaces as a differentiator. Creative problem solver with history of developing new techniques later adopted as industry best practices.
- 1986 San Diego: Ralph pioneered Internet lead generation by using dial-in access to Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with a charter enrollment in the first public access ISP (CompuServe). Generated the auto industry's first Internet Leads by posting vehicle offers on multiple BBS's. News of his success with these early experiments in online lead generation helped inspire creation of automotive Internet Lead providers such as Autobytel.
- 1999 Philadelphia: Ralph was part of original start-up team that launched Cyber Car, an automotive consulting organization that implemented Internet Sales processes into Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Nissan and Infiniti dealers thoughout North America.
- 2000 Houston: Led development of Toyota eCertified dealer development program for the Gulf States Toyota (GST) Region. Facilitated Toyota eCertified Dealer workshops for over 100 Toyota dealers.
- 2001 Torrance: Created seminar and in-dealership training program, led team of 25 consultants in national dealer orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out all USA Honda and Acura dealers.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and secured funding for in-dealership Internet Lead Management CRM implementation for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Ralph led development, wrote Scope of Work and trained over 50 RCS consultants to execute BDC driven CRM Implementations into 600 Ford dealerships.
Ralph Paglia (email@example.com)’s Specialties:
Development of OEM Request For Proposal (RFP) specifications, vendor response to OEM issued RFP's, Requests For Quote (RFQ) and Information (RFI).
Supplier, OEM and Retail Development Team leadership for automotive Digital Marketing, eBusiness and CRM solutions.
Example: Supervised team of 8 Technology Assisted Selling (TAS) "Top Gun" consultants for Reynolds eBusiness program that implemented Internet Sales Departments for over 500 dealers and 20 different franchises.
Ralph - it's Kris Reichert, Courtesy Chev - how are you - where are you and what are you up to these days?!? Looking forward to catching up with you... I was actually just thinking about you the other day. I'm working on something right up your alley and would love to discuss. Give me your info and we'll talk.
Ralph, thank for the friend request and it was a pleasure adding you. You look very familiar! I may have seen you at NADA or another sales associated function. Here's to continued success in the upcoming year!
If you feel that the feedback you received was negative take it as an opportunity to grow. Social Networking is not spamming. No more than repetitive emails to a bought list permission based marketing.
Lots of what I have seen as acceptable in this industry is pathetic. Jump down off the high horse and learn. Lots of what I have seen out out there is stale and wrong.
If your feelings got hurt over negative feedback to a spam post you really should not be involved in social networking. Thick skin is required in addition to adaptability and a willingness to learn..